Understand what Lighthouse 6.0 and Core Web Vitals mean for your website's future
Understanding Lighthouse 6.0
Since Google's page speed changes in 2018, publishers have engaged in a mad dash to figure out how to build dynamic sites and maintain performance scores that meet the search engine's user experience expectations. In 2020, when people are online more than ever, excellent site performance is no longer optional.
Last year, Google released version 6.0 of Lighthouse. As a reminder, Lighthouse is a tool built into the latest version of Google Chrome that helps you determine how well your site is performing, and tells you which pages on your site need improvement. So let's look at what's changed.
- PageSpeed is dead - Long live Lighthouse the new metric we ... ›
- Need for speed: Demystifying your PageSpeed score | Brafton ›
- PageSpeed Insights ›
- How to Achieve 100/100 with the Google Page Speed Test Tool - Moz ›
- 7 Reasons Why You Can't Get a Good Google PageSpeed Score ... ›
- How to Score a Perfect 100% on Google PageSpeed Insights ›
- About the PageSpeed Insights API | PageSpeed Insights | Google ... ›
- Why Trying to Get 95+ on Google PageSpeed Insights for Your ... ›