Introducing Paid Listings by RebelMouse
Nov 18, 2020
At RebelMouse, we're always looking for new ways to increase the value or your digital property. This is why we've introduced a new feature that lets you sell paid listings to your vertical(s) as a feature on your site. This is an opportunity to create direct and recurring credit card revenue through subscriptions from small-to-midsize companies that want to reach your audience.
- Rich listings that display a business's location, website, phone number, images, and videos
- A beautiful map that displays all listings and uses geolocation to return local results
- A geolocation module that snaps into every page on your site that displays listings near users to promote them in a high-traffic environment for maximum impact
- An easy, self-serve sign-up process for companies to create their own listings
- Simple monthly credit card subscription management implemented with Braintree
- Easy-to-customize promotional text and context around listings to match your brand
- Local Companies: Let them create listings that promote their local business to your audience
- Topical/Niche Companies: Yoga studios, dance studios, karate studios, tech startups, etc.
- Value/Mission-Aligned Companies: Companies that are for good, focused on causes, or owned by women or LGBTQ+ folks may want access to your audience
How It Works
- RebelMouse will take on the costs of configuring and styling this feature to match the voice of your brand. We are activating this as a revshare relationship where you keep 70% of the revenue created by the credit card subscriptions. Our team will work on strategy, design, development, and the implementation, and then analyze, monitor, and tune everything to maximize the opportunity.
- Interested? If you're already a client, contact your account manager today. Not a client? Let's talk.
monetization strategyrevenuemake moneyaudience growthlist your websitegoogle my businessadvertisingmarketingmarketing strategymonetization