Give more to your company and teams by supporting them with technology that delivers reach and revenue.
Every Chief Technology Officer (CTO) we talk to that is working on a traditional or custom content management system (CMS) deals with the same problems: A dwindling budget, a huge backlog, and an ambitious roadmap that is vital to not just the company's success, but its very livelihood. Because of this, most CTOs burn both ends of the candle. They often give up their weekends and pressure teams for unrealistic results in an environment that rarely celebrates employee achievements — not to mention frequently piles on more demands, complaints, and requests. Most CTOs also find themselves frustrated with specs and scopes, and don't get included in the important strategic conversations that define these problems.
Up until 2018, this was what the publishing industry had grown to accept and tolerate. And 2019 didn't even reach February before word of massive layoffs began taking place at some of the most important new media companies. Every CTO knows that these kinds of events only mean more pressure. Pressure to do more with less.
At RebelMouse, we built our lean platform from the ground up to address and solve these problems. There's a fundamental design flaw in the world of traditional CMS platforms: Every instance, on every platform, has to be updated independently. It's similar to an era when CTOs had to manage their own Microsoft Exchange Server for email. As a CTO, there are hundreds of agenda items to build on top of your technical infrastructure, and you have to maintain moving parts that, frankly, are not in your job description. A fully functioning CTO should be able to focus on the creative layers that makes their company unique. CTOs should also be prioritizing the multivariate testing strategies that convert, keep, and amplify traffic.
RebelMouse has solved this problem in a way that combines a creative expression layer on top of an iterative, highly secure, and scalable platform that is developer friendly.
Our mission for CTOs is to be your secret superpower. Our editorial tools make editorial teams feel happy and supported. We prioritize writers, editors, audience development experts, and social teams. We give them a strategic advantage that lets them get ahead of SEO and social growth thanks to our proprietary technology that's been engineered to optimize content across platforms. Likewise, our analytics tools make your CEO, CMO, and strategy teams feel equally as happy and supported. We give them digestible data to understand and better optimize for strategies that drive meaningful traffic. Our design tools make product and revenue teams happy as well because of our next-level customization control and flexibility within site design and performance.
If you're a CTO, we want you to take credit for optimizing your teams for the hard work they do with the right technology. In turn, you'll have a better work-life balance and a roadmap that delivers. It's why RebelMouse is the best CMS platform you could choose to help move your company forward in 2019.
We have a CFO's guide to RebelMouse that takes you through how we create substantial savings by eliminating overhead and technology that are no longer necessary once you're on our platform.
No Developer Operations (DevOps) or System Operations (SysOps) Required
- We are massively scalable, redundant, and secure. We have multiple CDN contracts, and have every New Relic and monitoring scaling tool plugged in to ensure that your site experiences massive, scalable performance for far less than custom builds.
- Our infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services' (AWS) cloud. Our 24/7 support team can help you track any errors that occur to help provide as much visibility as possible into every potential issue.
Multivariate (A/B) Testing Tools With Dynamic, On-the-Fly Staging Environments
- Each new product update and feature release is deployed to a small percentage of traffic, and then A/B tested for performance impact.
- Our testing includes how each version affects page speed and user experience. We then take those results and see how they correlate with conversion to goals — such as new shares, subscriptions, and purchases.
- It's extremely fast to make changes to staged layouts, and easy to compare their performance to your or your clients' key KPIs.
RebelMouse Design Is Flexible and Performance Focused
If you're an agency or freelancer operating as your own agency, our content and design suites offer ample flexibility to create enterprise-level experiences for your clients.
- Every page is tested against Google PageSpeed Insights to help you optimize pages and stay in tune with necessary integrations.
RebelMouse Is a Creative Platform
- Use a premium editorial suite with intuitive, sleek content organization capabilities that require just a few clicks from content creators.
- The limits are your imagination. Our team can build any custom features, or creators can leverage the premium suite already available, including contests, e-commerce options, collaborative networks, dynamic ads, and pixel-perfect placements. Between our design tools and APIs, there is virtually no limit to what content creators can do without special requests.
Proprietary Editorial Tools to Propel Your Content Ahead
Wouldn't you like to give your editorial team their dream tools?
- Real-Time Insights: Adjust content strategy as needed with native stats like page views and time on site, visible right from within our Entry Editor.
- Organic SEO: Leverage proprietary technology to see how an article's topic is already performing on Google's page one. Then, take that data and use it to set up every article for success in the search rankings.
- Social: Make the most out of distribution through a proprietary, built-in influencer database that lets you define and reach out to your content's organic audience.
Call us. We're a unique company that has no salespeople. You'll get to meet the developers and strategists who will work directly with you and your teams. If you're a CTO that's reading this, please request a proposal today to see what it'll take to include our publishing platform in your portfolio of game-changing solutions.