The 4 Steps to Positive ROI in Media
We've all heard that content is king, but it's a bit hard to keep the lights on if that content doesn't return any revenue. We're all about distribution at RebelMouse, which means we obsess over how to get your content to its maximum and most relevant audiences. But even after conquering both quality content and distribution, there's still one important factor left: money.
Our CMS doesn't just publish your content. We are traffic junkies — we put it on a rocket ship that doesn't return until you've achieved the best ROI possible. While the process is complicated, we've narrowed it down to four steps.
1. Clean up Your Website
Eliminate all the years of product history.
Over time, categories can become cluttered, unfocused, and not optimized to help your audience navigate your site. RebelMouse tools help you quickly rename, map, add, or remove your site channels.
2. Configure Instant Articles
Facebook Instant Articles can be leveraged for maximum revenue return + video inclusion.
Quickly add or increase value using Facebook Instant Articles and Facebook videos. Both seamlessly integrate with the RebelMouse CMS, allowing for publishing straight to Facebook Instant Articles with minimal setup.
3. Configure Google AMP for Maximum Returns
Google AMP helps maximize mobile.
Google's AMP format is key to maximizing your SEO on mobile and providing users with a fast-loading experience. The unique RebelMouse Layout & Design tool enables users to update and edit an AMP-specific page format.
4. Learn the Latest Strategies
Understand low-cost ad strategies that deliver meaningful ROI.
RebelMouse stays up to date on the top trends in social, tech, and publishing. That means when there is a breaking strategy that will help (or hurt) conversion efforts, we're able to share that information with our RebelMouse users.
- Social return on investment - Wikipedia ›
- How to Measure Social Media ROI : Social Media Examiner ›
- How to Calculate Social Media ROI: A Delightfully Short Guide ›
- Ultimate Guide to Measuring Social Media ROI | Sprout Social ›
- Demystifying Social ROI in B2B Marketing - Marketo ›
- Social ROI: Stories About Social Entrepreneurship | How social ... ›