Take Advantage of Rich Media Integrations on RebelMouse
Amplify Every Article With Videos, UGC, and More
At RebelMouse, we believe flat media is dead. The concept of what qualifies as content is constantly evolving, and we want to arm our content creators with the right editorial tools to amplify quality content. This is why we make it easy to access our media asset uploader, which allows you to seamlessly embed media from your device or a popular third-party source, such as GIPHY, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Vimeo. In a few clicks, you can transform your post with modern formats that will instantly make your content stand out on site, search, and social.
Use the ⨁ button that appears to the left of the content body in Entry Editor to add media to your post:
Easily upload images from your device locally through the Add Media Bar. Supported image formats include .jpg, .jpeg, .png, and .gif:
Search Third-Party Media
The power of communities has never been stronger in the social ecosystem. Rely on the universe of creators who are already interested in your content to give more color to your own articles. Use the Add Media Bar to type a keyword and quickly search for relevant images and videos across today's most popular databases:
- GIPHY: GIPHY is the top source for the best and latest GIFs, which are animated visuals that express an idea or emotion with pop-culture-infused humor.
- Google Images: Search through Google's Image directory right from the Add Media Bar.
- Facebook Video: As content creators produce and publish more videos natively on Facebook, RebelMouse enables you to easily tap into this growing inventory of rich content that keeps your content on the cutting edge of publishing.
- YouTube: YouTube is the #1 global site for video sharing.
- Instagram: Instagram is the hottest mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos and seamlessly share them with their network.
- DAM: RebelMouse's Digital Asset Manager (DAM) is a centralized image library that builds as your team uploads and saves images to each post.
Insert an Embed Code
You can also embed content from around the web in your post, like a Google Map. This option is ideal for embeds that RebelMouse does not directly support. RebelMouse accepts shortcodes to embed content into posts, and uses simple parameters to format embeds properly and securely:
Paste a URL
Upload any media with a URL, like a tweet or an image from Google using the direct link.
Add a Facebook Video to Instant Articles
For Facebook Instant Articles, you can add a video using Entry Editor's Social Copy tab:
You can also upload local videos straight to Facebook Instant Articles:
If you have any questions about Facebook Video or our Add Media Bar, let your account manager know today. Happy posting!