Go Shopping with RebelMouse
Jul 29, 2019
RebelMouse is great at integrating with external services such as ad networks, exit-intent strategy platforms, newsletter services, and even e-commerce solutions like Shopify. You can easily structure your articles as product particles and integrate Shopify into them. Here's how:
1. Create a New Post
2. Structure Your Post as a Product
- In the lead media, upload an image of the product.
- In the subheadline, insert the price.
- In the body of the post, write a description for the product as needed.
Remember to select any specific layout you may need in the layout tab.
3. Create a Shopify Button
- Log in to Shopify.
- Click on the Buy Button that's located on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Click on Select product and choose the product that corresponds with the one you've just created a post for. (Click on the video below to see how!)
- Make sure you choose the small Buy Button template and then click on Generate code.
- Copy the embed code to your clipboard.
4. Add the Shopify Embed Code (Buy Button) to Your Post
- Click on the Add Media (+) icon in your post.
- Choose the Embed code option.
- Paste your Shopify embed code.
- Remove the /*<![CDATA[*/ portion of code from your embed and then click on the Embed button to save it.
5. Finalize Your Product Post
- Categorize your new product post by placing it under a section like Products. (This is to keep your content tidy. You're ultimately in control of how you categorize your content on RebelMouse.)
- Choose the Product page layout template, click Publish, and you're done!
- Here's an example of a finished product page:
best cms 2017best cmswordpress vip alternativewordpress alternativesocial media marketingdigital marketingcontent marketingsocial growthwebsite growthwebsite monetizationnew mediamediadigital mediaemail marketingcreative agencycurate socialsocial curationfacebook instant articlesinstant articlesnewsletter integrationfacebook strategypage speedwordpress security pluginsrebelmouse for developersrepurpose contentaudience growthgrowth hacksmedia planningwho can manage my websitefacebook news feed changesfacebook reach declinesubmit to google newssocial media trends 2018building organic loyaltybest cms for e-commercevideovimeo.comhow do i integrate shopify into my website