Multiple Select to Quickly Curate Social From Mobile
In order for your content to be sticky and reach new audiences, it has to be multidimensional.
Nobody likes when content is one-sided and an RSS Feed is full of your own stuff — and neither do the platforms and search algorithms. At RebelMouse, we're obsessed with providing an all-in-one experience that sets your content up for social success.
That's why we've made social curation on mobile so easy. When using Entry Editor, you can now insert multiple images and videos within the body of your post. For example, writing a story on rock climbing? Pull up the five best YouTube videos of rock climbing, grab images from Google, and even sprinkle in some GIFs from GIPHY if you want. Blend together social elements into your post to enhance your content however you'd like — all directly from your phone.
With the rise in influencer marketing, user-generated content is bigger than ever and results in 29% higher conversions than websites without it. You'll be surprised to find that when you begin to curate social, you also start to move the engagement needle. We have all the same tools available on desktop, too.
See how this feature comes to life in the video below:
If you have any questions about this feature, email email@example.com or contact your account manager today.
- How To Curate Content For Your Social Media Pages To Boost ... ›
- 15 Tools to Curate Content for Social Media, Newsletters, More ... ›
- How To Curate Content Like A Pro: 8 Lessons (Examples Included) ›
- How to Curate Content For Social Media to Boost Your Reach ›
- 9 Ways the Pros Curate Content for Success | Sprout Social ›
- Curate Social Content - Social CMS, Twitter CMS, Facebook CMS ›
- What is Social Media Content Curation? | HuffPost ›