Choose Your URL Structure With Our Permalink Dashboard
Keep your URLs organized with an all-in-one interface
Having an organized URL structure makes it easier for your readers, your team, and Google's web crawler to navigate your site.
RebelMouse's Permalink Dashboard gives users the ability to change the URL structure of their articles, AMP content, and particles. Append /core/r_dashboard/permalink_settings to your site's URL in your browser's address bar to quickly navigate to the dashboard.
Here's what the dashboard looks like:
For permalinks in posts, the following options are available:
- Default: slug-id.html
- Day and Name: /year/month/day/slug
- Month and Name: /year/month/slug
- Primary Section Name: /sections/slug
- Post Name: /slug (This is the most commonly used option.)
For AMP content, the following options are available:
- AMP Default: /slug-id.amp.html
- AMP Microservice: /amp/slug-id
For particle settings, the following options are available:
- Particle Default: /slug-id.html?rebelltitem=particle-id#rebelltitemParticle-id
- Particle Sections: /particle_slug (We recommend that you use this option for SEO benefits.)
Here's a screencast of how it works:
We set URL patterns before your site is launched on our platform in order to avoid any redirection issues. However, our team can help you safely switch your site to any slug pattern listed above. If slug patterns are changed post publish, those existing links will automatically be redirected to the correct, new URLs.
If you have any questions about how to use our Permalink Dashboard, email email@example.com or talk to your account manager today.