Every Keyword = New Target Audiences
We're kind of obsessed with social integration + making sure your content travels across platforms seamlessly. So we've added a couple more tools to your distribution arsenal, each designed to enhance reach capabilities even further. Now you can find influencers and target audiences faster with every publish to really set up your stories for success. Here's the lowdown:
- Easily add tags inside a user profile. This will allow you to more easily tag and categorize other pages that you collaborate with frequently. With the upgrade, you can do it swiftly by clicking on a suggested target's profile card.
- Add tags in the sections and categorization tab. ← The cool thing about this feature is that if a tag is associated with a profile in the "Discovery" section of the platform, it will show that profile as a suggested target. So, for example, if your post is related to "swimming" and you tag it as such, any partners that you have associated with the tag "swimming" in Discovery will appear as suggested targets.
These tools are designed to eliminate the laborious work that goes into finding relevant targets for each story. Every tag equals a new target audience, so make sure to utilize this new feature to uncover a whole new world of influencer potential!
See it all in action here:
- What is a Target Audience in Marketing? ›
- Target audience - Wikipedia ›
- How To Define Your Target Audience - The Complete Guide to ... ›