Rebel Case Study: Higher Perspective
Jan 22, 2018
Social Consciousness Delivered At Scale
Everyone needs to find their zen. After starting the Higher Perspective Facebook page (now up to 3M+ likes!) and its accompanying site to share inspirational content, founder Sam Benson wanted to reach more audiences.
- Share inspirational content at scale without managing the IT efforts that came with Wordpress site
- Switch to a CMS that served as an extension of Higher Perspective's already vibrant social community
- Grow social audiences across all existing and emerging platforms
What Happened: The Rebel Roar Platform
- Re-platformed Higher Perspective with RebelMouse's Rebel Roar solution for nimble content management and optimization, without employing a dedicated tech team
- Utilized the RebelMouse entry editor to easily create content that breaks through clutter (i.e. digestible formats, prominent CTAs, social share buttons)
- Built loyal audience (site subscribers + content contributors) with community building tools
Why they <3 RebelMouse
- Stickier audience: 15% lift in time on site
- Increased social sharing: 32% lift in social referral traffic
One of Higher Perspective's biggest fans is actor and Internet superstar George Takei. You can often find Mr. Takei sharing content from Higher Perspective to his 9M+ and counting Facebook fans. Recently, he shared Higher Perspective's, "This Quick Test Will Determine Whether You Are An Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambivert" created with RebelMouse's own native quiz tool.
Connect. Reveal. Transcend. Get on Higher Perspective's level and let's start working together.