19 March 2014
Is it Possible to Lose Weight Using Green Coffee Bean Extract
Published 19 March 2014
Losing weight is not easy as it look. The diet restrictions, exercises and plenty of self control can be challenging for most people. And the result may not be as good as you expect. Many people complain of their failure to reduce weight after weeks of dieting and exercising.
Focusing on the inside is the key to a successful weight loss. No matter how little calories you take or how long you run on the treadmill, if your bodily functions are ineffective, you will end up disappointed and see little results.
Weight Loss Aid – Green Coffee Beans
Green coffee extract is a great weight loss supplement for you because it does not contain synthetic ingredients that can harm the body in long term. This natural supplement derived from unroasted coffee beans that is rich in antioxidant called chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogenic acid plays a vital role in weight reduction. It stabilizes glucose in the bloodstream and at the same time boosts the body’s metabolism. When partnered with exercise and diet, green coffee extract can enhance your weight loss.
When you consume food, it will either be broken down into energy or stored as fat. You can achieve your desired weight when you maintain your active lifestyle and eat right. However, these two aspect only consists 70% of weight loss success. The other 30% relies on your body’s ability to metabolize foods.
Chlorogenic acid works by limiting the release of sugar into the bloodstream. When there is absence of sugar in blood, your body will metabolize stored fat and convert it into energy. The fat burning process is so effective that you will even burn calories doing nothing. Nonetheless, this should not be the reason for you to stop exercising or dieting.
Green coffee contains less caffeine and does not contain side effects of an ordinary coffee. Chlrogenic acid is a potent antioxidants and its effects is not limited to weight reduction but also lowers blood pressure and minimizes the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
When buying for green coffee extract, always look for FDA approved label. Also, the right supplement should contain at least 45% of chlorogenic acid. Any product that offers less than that is not effective. Your body needs at least 45% of GCA in order to create the change. High quality green coffee extract do not have fillers. The purer the better.