06 February 2014
How to Fix USB ports not working
Published 06 February 2014
USB ports not working is a common computer problems. Most computer users may encountered this error.
What caused USB ports not working?
- Universal Serial Bus controllers not working
- Need to Update USB controller drivers
Actually, Smart Speed Up Windows Pro can help you fix USB ports not working Error in just 3 steps.
You can also do the following steps to fix it manually
1. Click "Start", and click "Control Panel", and then click "Performance
2. Click "System", and then click the "Hardware" tab.
3. Click the "Device Manager" button.
4. Expand "Universal Serial Bus controllers".
5. Right-click every device under the "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
node, and then click "Uninstall" to remove them one at a time.
6. Restart the computer, and then reinstall the USB controllers.
7. Plug in the removable USB storage device, and then test to make sure
that the issue is resolved.