09 June 2015
Tips on Troubleshooting Dll Missing Problems
Published 09 June 2015
-Caroll, USABefore figuring out how to fix Dll Missing error, We recommend you to check your PC security in advance.
Step 1 : Free Download Advanced System Optimizer (Supported win8, win7, windows vista, winXP).
Step 2 : Click “Quick Scan” to examine what causes Dll Missing issues.
Step 3 : Click “Fix All” to fix all issues.
What is Dll Missing?Dll Missing issues can occur after frequent use of your computer. Then you will find that your Opening programs will be slower and response times lag as well. It's deserved to mention, If you run several program at the same time, your PC will encounter sudden crash and unexpected freezes. The main source of these performance decreases are startup clutter, registry errors, RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations, etc.
How to Remove Dll Missing error?In most cases, once you encounter Dll Missing issues, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
ASUS 1156 P7F-C/4L Server Motherboard,ASUS PIKE 2008 RAID,ASUS T4-P5G965A Barebone,ASUS 1001HAG Eee PC,ASUS 1001PXD Eee PC
Read More:,microsoft teredo tunneling adapter download,what is bonjour service,error 404,baidu pc faster,error kernel32 dll