11 February 2015
How to Get Rid of amspvts.dll Error
Published 11 February 2015
What are the common causes associated with amspvts.dll Error?
Details about amspvts.dll Files:
Fix amspvts.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download amspvts.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the amspvts.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the amspvts.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can hunt for the missing amspvts.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.bsod hal.dll error