27 July 2015
How to Fix RhCpO.dll not Found Error
Published 27 July 2015
Dll Name: RhCpO.dll
File Description: Access Control List Editor
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Common RhCpO.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RhCpO.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RhCpO.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RhCpO.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RhCpO.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RhCpO.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RhCpO.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RhCpO.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RhCpO.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RhCpO.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RhCpO.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in RhCpO.dll Error?
Fix RhCpO.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download RhCpO.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RhCpO.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the RhCpO.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the missing RhCpO.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.Sometimes, once you come across RhCpO.dll problems, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "RhCpO.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's absolutely a good tool to download dll files.
--Jeneva, Los Angeles
Recently, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
--Bula, Los Angeles
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,disable bsod,ntoskrnl bsod,bsod 0x000000c2,volsnap.sys bsod,win32k.sys bsod vista