05 February 2015
Fix p2esocks_1014.dll Error with Ease
Published 05 February 2015
I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message The file p2esocks_1014.dll is missing. I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix p2esocks_1014.dll if you have tried the below method.
What is p2esocks_1014.dll?Usually, people will come across p2esocks_1014.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
p2esocks_1014.dll Error Message:
- Cannot find [PATH]p2esocks_1014.dll
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: p2esocks_1014.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file p2esocks_1014.dll is missing.
- p2esocks_1014.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because p2esocks_1014.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Method One: Fix p2esocks_1014.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click System Fix, then choose Dll Download.
Step Three: Type your missing p2esocks_1014.dll files and click Search, Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot p2esocks_1014.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download p2esocks_1014.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the p2esocks_1014.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the p2esocks_1014.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC can chect out the corrupted p2esocks_1014.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click Start Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click CMD, then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)