15 July 2015
Best Way to Fix RTFtoPDF.dll Error
Published 15 July 2015
What is RTFtoPDF.dll
|Recommended:||Register RTFtoPDF.dll File Now|
You may encounter RTFtoPDF.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RTFtoPDF.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RTFtoPDF.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RTFtoPDF.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RTFtoPDF.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RTFtoPDF.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RTFtoPDF.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RTFtoPDF.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RTFtoPDF.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RTFtoPDF.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RTFtoPDF.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with RTFtoPDF.dll Error?
Resolve RTFtoPDF.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download RTFtoPDF.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RTFtoPDF.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the RTFtoPDF.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the damaged RTFtoPDF.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.In most cases, if you encounter RTFtoPDF.dll problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "RTFtoPDF.dll not found error." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's definitely a good tool to download dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Msvcr90.dll is missing