In the Sections dashboard, create and manage sections for specific topics and content within your site.
To access your Sections dashboard, click 'Sections' in the left admin panel OR type YourDomain/core/dashboard/sections:
Once you open the Sections dashboard, you can:
1) Add, remove, and edit sections
2) Update the section status as 'Public', 'Private', or 'Unlisted':
- Public = the section is open to everyone who visits your site and shows up on your site's nav bar
- Private = the section is only visible to admins and will not show up in your site's nav bar
- Unlisted = the section is only accessible by URL and will not show up in your site's nav bar
3) Re-order the sections as they would appear on-site using the drag & drop functionality
4) Access advanced settings where you have the option to add for each section:
- Change the section slug (but keep the name the same)
- Enter a link out URL (if you want that section to go to, for example, an online shop)
- Content tags to automatically pull in any post with the same tag
After making all your changes, be sure to save!