RebelMouse's Publishing Space
A publishing space is the place where any post is visible and can be published.
The customer has several publishing spaces. One section can be converted into the publishing space.
Here below we will explain the types of these Publishing spaces :
- Home page : It's the first page that appears for the visitor when opening the site . It's only one page that exists on the publishing space by default. Here is an example of a home page but if you need to publish a certain post and make sure it appears on the Home page you have to make sure that you check the Home section from Advanced settings tab here The URL for the home page is the main site URL Here you can find more details about the Home page : http://learning.rebelmouse.com/t/36mvrw/the-home-page-features-101
- Section page : it is page that contains gathered articles that are usually related to a certain section theme. Section can be private or public. Here is an example of a section page The URL for the section page : yoursiteURL/section_name Here you can find more details about the section page : http://learning.rebelmouse.com/t/k9mvcy/the-section-page
- Search Page : It's the page that lists the search results of posts for a certain search query, here is an example of a search page and all search related results are showing
- Post Page: It's the page where a certain article is listed, which can be accessed from any of the publishing spaces. yoursiteURL/posts-URL , here is an example
- Profile Page : This page is the author's page and it lists all the articles that are created by a certain author like this one here in this example : it contains The author name and avatar plus their biography followed by their list of articles. Here you can find more details about the Profile Page : http://learning.rebelmouse.com/t/k98a9m/set-up-your-profile-page
- Automatically Generated Publishing Spaces : These widgets contain articles but are automatically generated by algorithms such as : 1.Popular articles 2.Related articles 3.Top Stories