Rebel Case Study: The Flama
Entertainment + Internet Culture for Young Latinos
The Flama, a digital network for young Latinos and brainchild of Univision, is chock-full of funny, offbeat, and informative content with killer viral potential.
- An updated CMS built for content consumption across all channels
- Maximize discoverability for audience growth
- Leverage distribution to spread The Flama's engaging content for ultimate sharing
What Happened: Rebel Roar Platform
- Re-platformed The Flama for nimble content management without employing a dedicated tech team
- Leveraged the RebelMouse entry editor, which makes it easy to create and manage shareable content formats such as listicles and quizzes
"We were exploring a few platform options and RebelMouse was the best fit for our needs. We don't have a tech and product team so RebelMouse provides those resources and, even better, a great user experience for writers, editors, and readers." -Alexis Tirado, Editorial Director, The Flama
- Strong overall growth: 13% lift in site visits
- Social traffic spike: 25% lift in Facebook referrals
- Maximized Facebook video space with engaging shorts gaining thousands of likes + shares (Like the one below which has over 2 million views!)
Want to get on The Flama's level? Let's start working together!