10 June 2015
How to Troubleshoot Stop Popup Problems
Published 10 June 2015
In fact, In this article, we would like to share two good solution to instruct you how to fix Stop Popup error.
Solution One: Resolve Stop Popup Error On Your Own.
Solution Two: Fix Stop Popup Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Troubleshoot Stop Popup Error Manually?
To remove Stop Popup error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Stop Popup Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Stop Popup error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Stop Popup error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,internet explorer certificate,windows will not update,error 404,error code 0x80010108,error 1603