14 July 2015
Fix ResProxy.dll - Follow These Simple Instructions
Published 14 July 2015
What is ResProxy.dll
|Version:||1, 0, 1915, 1630|
|Recommended:||Register ResProxy.dll File Now|
Common ResProxy.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\ResProxy.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ResProxy.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ResProxy.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ResProxy.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because ResProxy.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\ResProxy.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "ResProxy.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ResProxy.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module ResProxy.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that ResProxy.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with ResProxy.dll Error?
Fix ResProxy.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download ResProxy.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ResProxy.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the ResProxy.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the missing ResProxy.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.In most cases, once you cannot fix ResProxy.dll error, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "ResProxy.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's absolutely an amazing software to register dll files.
Lately, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks you so much!
--Cayla, Los Angeles
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.