Rebel Case Study: PAPER Magazine
PAPER Breaks out Beyond #BreaktheInternet
Following last year's #BreaktheInternet campaign featuring Kim Kardashian, PAPER magazine is now truly breaking out as a digital brand, pairing great content with a cutting-edge platform to create the ultimate reader experience.
- Upgrade from a custom-built CMS
- Make all PAPER content more shareable
- Provide a more immersive, personalized experience for audiences and fans
- Easily optimize content across platforms in real time
- Replatformed site content with limited tech resources in weeks on the RebelMouse platform
- Utilized the sophisticated Entry Editor to support video and emerging digital formats
- Easily incorporated prominent CTAs, signup features, and social share buttons to drive engagement
- Leveraged the RebelMouse Insights Dashboard and up-to-the-minute analytics tools to quickly act on viral hits
- 51% lift in traffic
- 2x lift in content clicks
- 113% lift in page depth across devices
And Stuff like This Happens...
And talk they did. Within a day, the article was trending on Facebook and had generated 250K+ views.
Why PAPER <3s RebelMouse...
...Creating various content formats: Slideshows have helped increase time spent — PAPER has seen a 69% lift in time on site.
...Surfacing relevant content: "So Hot Right Now" stories on articles keep people engaged — PAPER has seen a 16% reduction in bounce rate.
Just like PAPER Magazine, properties on our platform grow at mind-boggling rates, and are built in a way that allows companies to focus on producing great content — turning that into sustainable, high-growth social traffic and loyal, lasting communities. Trust your brand to the experts in distributed content and be everywhere first.
"RebelMouse's platform is the modern way of having a truly impactful digital platform.
For a 31-year-old brand, called PAPER, you will never believe what you'll be seeing from us in digital in the next six months. This is the biggest partnership that we've entered into.
We are Rebels."
—Drew Elliott, Chief Creative Officer, PAPER
Let's start working together. Request a proposal today to get started.