PAPER Breaks out Beyond #BreaktheInternet
Following last year's #BreaktheInternet campaign featuring Kim Kardashian, PAPER magazine is now truly breaking out as a digital brand, pairing great content with a cutting-edge platform to create the ultimate reader experience.
- Upgrade from a custom-built CMS
- Make all PAPER content more shareable
- Provide a more immersive, personalized experience for audiences and fans
- Easily optimize content across platforms in real time
- Re-platformed site content with limited tech resources in weeks on the RebelMouse platform
- Utilized the sophisticated Entry Editor to support video and emerging digital formats
- Easily incorporated prominent CTAs, sign-up features, and social share buttons to drive engagement
- Leveraged the RebelMouse Insights Dashboard and up-to-the-minute analytics tools to quickly act on viral hits
- 51% lift in traffic
- 2x lift in content clicks
- 113% lift in page depth across devices
And Stuff like This Happens...
And talk they did. Within a day, the article was trending on Facebook and had generated 250K+ views.
Why PAPER <3s RebelMouse...
...Creating various content formats: Slideshows have helped increase time spent — PAPER has seen a 69% lift in time on site.
...Surfacing relevant content: "So Hot Right Now" stories on articles keep people engaged — PAPER has seen a 16% reduction in bounce rate.
Just like PAPERMAG.com, properties on our platform grow at mind-boggling rates, and are built in a way that allows companies to focus on producing great content — turning that into sustainable, high-growth social traffic and loyal, lasting communities. Trust your brand to the experts in distributed content and be everywhere first.
"RebelMouse's platform is the modern way of having a truly impactful digital platform."
"For a 31-year-old brand, called PAPER, you will never believe what you'll be seeing from us in digital in the next 6 months. This is the biggest partnership that we've entered into."
"We are Rebels."
— Drew Elliott, Chief Creative Officer, PAPER