14 July 2015
How Do I Fix RACHookCO.dll Error
Published 14 July 2015
What is RACHookCO.dll
File Name: RACHookCO.dll
Description: Dll de Reconnaissance Automatique de Caract��res
Version: 1, 0, 0, 0
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: L Aventure MultiMedia
RACHookCO.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RACHookCO.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RACHookCO.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RACHookCO.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RACHookCO.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RACHookCO.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RACHookCO.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RACHookCO.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RACHookCO.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RACHookCO.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RACHookCO.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with RACHookCO.dll Error?
Troubleshoot RACHookCO.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download RACHookCO.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RACHookCO.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the RACHookCO.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC might hunt for the damaged RACHookCO.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.General speaking, once you encounter RACHookCO.dll problems, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it pops up "RACHookCO.dll not found error." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's definitely an amazing software to remove dll files.
Lately, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
--Alaine, Los Angeles
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.