14 July 2015
Fix Missing rctrdy.dll Files Now
Published 14 July 2015
rctrdy.dll issue is defined as a critical system error and cannot be removed completely by simply reinstalling any program. It is associated with rctrdy.dll file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can probably lead to terrible problems to the system, containing of lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
What is rctrdy.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). rctrdy.dll problems might occur when your rctrdy.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common rctrdy.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rctrdy.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rctrdy.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rctrdy.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rctrdy.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rctrdy.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rctrdy.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rctrdy.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rctrdy.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rctrdy.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rctrdy.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, rctrdy.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, rctrdy.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic rctrdy.dll Problems Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing rctrdy.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register rctrdy.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!http://www.delldriversdownload.com/