14 July 2015
Fix reports_6.DLL Error with Ease
Published 14 July 2015
reports_6.DLL problem is regarded as a critical system issue and cannot be fixed completely by simply reinstalling any program. It is associated with reports_6.DLL file which serves as a serious part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can probably cause terrible problems to the system, containing of unexpected Blue Screen of Death pops- up, driver update failure, computer sound quality deteriorates, problematic driver removal failure, inexplicable loss of system performance and undesirable accumulation of complicated system errors.
What is reports_6.DLL?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across reports_6.DLL error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
You may encounter reports_6.DLL error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\reports_6.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\reports_6.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: reports_6.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file reports_6.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because reports_6.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\reports_6.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "reports_6.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because reports_6.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module reports_6.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that reports_6.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of reports_6.DLL missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic reports_6.DLL Problems Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing reports_6.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register reports_6.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!http://www.delldriversdownload.com/