Redesign to Increase Website Traffic
Our philosophy on site redesign is to follow a pattern we've trademarked called Social UX for Media. We wove a lot of social connections into our product. We've done that by studying what users like and what isn't working. We use that framework to make it easy for anyone to launch a site that is as intuitive to users as scrolling through Instagram. Media sites got too complicated over time, and added too much garbage that we had to clean up before reaching a crisp + effective tone. What is your navigation structure? How does that communicate to users what it means to share your content? The answer is a mix of design/UX and branding to find a real fit with users so you can reach the next level of growth in your business.
Ask Your Head of Digital Why You Aren't on RebelMouse
We work with media companies and brands of all sizes. Our client list and case studies are OMG. We clean up websites and modernize product to accelerate your business into the age of social. There's more money on the table than you may realize in getting this perfectly right. Please reach out. You can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
- How to Increase Website Traffic (for FREE): Beginner's Guide ›
- 25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website | WordStream ›
- Want to Increase Website Traffic? Follow These 4 Steps... ›
- 17 Ways To Immediately Improve Your Website Traffic ›
- 39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website ›
- 4 Ways to Increase Website Traffic - wikiHow ›