How To Tell If A Girl Likes You: Signs To Look For
If you're wondering how to tell if a girl likes you, you're definitely not alone. Guys face this dilemma every single day.
One of the most frustrating things about dating women is finally building up the nerve to go up and talk to that hot chick you've been eying for the last 2 hours (or the one you haven't been able to get out of your mind for weeks), have a conversation, and then wonder afterwards...
- "Does she like me?"
- "Does this girl like me or did I just make a total fool of myself?"
- "Should I ask for her number so I can ask her out?"
- "She seemed to have a good time, but I'm just not sure how she feels about me..."
- "Does she like me more than a friend or did I screw up, kill the attraction, and get put in the "friend zone" already? And, if so, how am I going to dig my way out of it and actually create attraction with her?"
The last thing any guy wants to do is ask a girl out and get totally shot down. Just the thought of being rejected by a beautiful woman you are insanely attracted to can be paralyzing, and it keeps most guys from even approaching.
In an article titled, "How To Tell If A Girl Likes You: 5 Signs To Look For", relationship expert Bobby Rio offers up 5 ways to tell if a girl likes you. If you've never heard of Bobby Rio (and even if you have), I strongly suggest you check out his Magnetic Messaging program. Inside he teaches you how to turn a woman on and get her out in just 3 texts, how to text your way out of the "friend zone" (totally awesome technique if you like a girl, but aren't sure she likes you the same way), and how to get super attractive women to like you even if they've been cold or kind of distant in the past. Really cool stuff, you can check out here.
How To Tell If A Girl Likes You: 5 Things To Look For According To Attraction Expert, Bobby Rio
- She laughs at all of your jokes (even the ones that aren't funny)
- She asks you to take a sip of her drink
- She asks you if you have a girlfriend or if you're seeing anyone
- If you give her a high 5 and kind of grip her fingers as you do it, she'll either pull away immediately (a sign she doesn't like you) or she'll kind of grip your fingers back or let her hand slide against yours (she digs you)
- She calls you a player (seems counterintuitive, but this can actually be a sign that she likes you and thinks you're the type of guy who would be attractive to a lot of women...in other words, you're desirable)
Clearly this is not an exhaustive list, but it definitely gives you a good start. From my own experience, I'd add a few more to the list such as:
- She initiates the conversation. For example, she calls you or texts you first instead of just responding to your messages.
- She giggles and smiles a lot when she's around you.
- She touches you or touches herself (get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about twirling her hair and stuff like that)
- She gives you compliments (for example, on the way you dress or how good you are at something)
- She introduces you to her friends and/or invites you to hang out with her or with her and a group of her friends
- She seeks you out in a crowd and either comes over to talk to you or gives you a big smile when you make eye contact from across the room.