How United Airlines Elevated Its Content Game
As one of the most recognized and established global brands, United Airlines understands how effective content can be to attract, engage and convert audiences -- when done correctly. As content consumption patterns become more complex, United is committed to elevating its content game to stay relevant among customers.
- Provide an immersive content experience that showcases United's areas of investment in service and experience.
- Reshape United's perception among existing and new customers.
- Align with modern consumption patterns to engage consumers and employees everywhere.
What Happened: The RebelMouse DCMS
- One hub to rule them all: United revamped its online hub to combine evergreen travel guides, episodic videos, tentpole content, and UGC in one cohesive environment. The always-on channel is connected to the airline's main domain, allowing United to seamlessly promote key initiatives throughout the year.
- Tailored for a first-class user experience: United + RebelMouse built a 100% customized experience that features unique site design and third party integrations -- including interactive media and feedback widgets -- to keep both casual visitors and repeat customers engaged.
- Built for mobile: As content is increasingly consumed on mobile devices, RebelMouse's mobile-first platform enables the rich hub content -- videos, interactive modules, and social feeds -- to perform seamlessly across devices and platforms.
United Hub homepage on RebelMouse
Interactive media celebrating United's 90th anniversaryUnited Hub on mobile device
Key Takeaway: Control Your Narrative
Whether it's promoting the Olympics, launching a new video series, or showcasing social UGC, with RebelMouse, United is mastering how to manage content effectively and in a way that fits its needs to tell compelling stories to its customers.