18 March 2016
Best Way to Solve 0x3ec Issue
Published 18 March 2016
As a matter of fact, 0x3ec error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this post, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Fix 0x3ec Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Remove 0x3ec Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How to Remove 0x3ec Problems By Yourself?
To resolve 0x3ec issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0x3ec Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve 0x3ec error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x3ec error completely.
Related: http://www.fixwindowserror.org/ is designed for you to know how to repair windows 10 update, bluescreen and runtime error etc.
Read More: ,Hidserv Dll Mouhid,0x2a2,Maxthon 2 Keeps Giving Virus Error,It 4.0,Isrt Vergetfileversion