Frontend Admin Tools
Admins can you use frontend content management tools to refine the user experience on the fly.
To access, log into your site as an admin. As you hover over a post card, you'll see options that will allow to make quickly update the site user experience + access tools and information.
1) Gain immediate access to the RebelMouse entry editor to edit the post:
2) View stats for the particular post:
3) Freeze the post to pin card in position. The freeze button will turn blue once activated:
4) Move post to another spot on the page. After you click the 'Move' button, you'll be able to drag & drop post to another location on the page. Make sure you save your changes:
5) Remove the post. Note: this removes the post from the entire site and not just from the homepage or section front: