Setting Up Captions, Photo Credits + Related Stories in Instant Articles
Easily set up captions and photo credits.
When adding an image or GIF to your post, you have the option to insert a caption and photo credit/link to the media's source. All of these fields translate seamlessly to Facebook Instant Articles.
Here's how it looks when you first add a photo:
And here's how it looks once you add your caption and photo credit:
Related Articles Use Your Most Popular Stories
Facebook Instant Articles also support a "related articles" recirculation widget. We automatically recommend your most popular posts to boost recirculation of your top-performing content. These related post are inserted mid-article and/or at the end of your article. (Learn more about our "related posts" feature.)
Want more tutorials on Facebook Instant Articles? Click here to get your read on.
- Instant Articles | Facebook ›
- Instant Articles ›
- Instant Articles - Home | Facebook ›
- FAQ - Instant Articles ›
- Facebook Instant Articles - Wikipedia ›
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Facebook Instant Articles ›
- Facebook Instant Articles: What Marketers and Publishers Need to ... ›
- Publishers using Facebook's Instant Articles can now show more ads ›