Distributing Content as an Instant Article
The Facebook Instant Articles feature is automatically activated by default in RebelMouse — content creators never have to think twice about it because every story already has that coveted lightning bolt on Facebook.
Below you can see the toggle that controls Instant Articles in the right sidebar of the Entry Editor. If the Instant Articles feature is not activated (i.e., grayed out), click the toggle to enable it and set up your post for distribution.
Our integration with Facebook Instant Articles enables content creators to efficiently create content for both their web property and Instant Articles within the same toolset. Post elements — such as videos, GIFs, social embeds (see Facebook's supported list here), article text, headers, authors, etc. — all translate seamlessly to Instant Articles.
Want more tutorials on Facebook Instant Articles? Click here to get your read on.
- Instant Articles | Facebook ›
- Instant Articles ›
- FAQ - Instant Articles ›
- Facebook Instant Articles - Wikipedia ›
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Facebook Instant Articles ›
- Facebook Instant Articles: What Marketers and Publishers Need to ... ›
- Publishers using Facebook's Instant Articles can now show more ads ›