Fixed: How to Repair ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK Error
Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK issue safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for users to eliminate ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK errors. Besides of resolving ERROR_WAIT_FOR_OPLOCK errors, this utility also has amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
bsod hal.dll error