Fix Missing annoframe.dll Files Now
annoframe.dll Error Message:
- Cannot find [PATH]annoframe.dll
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: annoframe.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- The file annoframe.dll is missing.
- annoframe.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because annoframe.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
What is annoframe.dll File?
Troubleshoot annoframe.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download annoframe.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the annoframe.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the annoframe.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can hunt for the missing annoframe.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click Start Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click CMD, then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press Enter button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.Download Msvcr90.dll