Here you learned all about Content feeds dashboard
But when you connected Facebook you noticed various settings for that feed. Here we explain what each of those settings represent:
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Fmedia.forumbee.com%2Fi%2Ff9c1c2a6-72ba-48dd-a4d8-1c970ef90721%2F547.png&ho=https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com&s=702&h=e12e96d8042df6582609d24d4872a8f6c3ff9e516f5dd27423c736fccb7c8fa8&size=980x&c=1560179720 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Fmedia.forumbee.com%252Fi%252Ff9c1c2a6-72ba-48dd-a4d8-1c970ef90721%252F547.png%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%26s%3D702%26h%3De12e96d8042df6582609d24d4872a8f6c3ff9e516f5dd27423c736fccb7c8fa8%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1560179720%22%7D" caption="" pin_description="" image-library="0" expand=1 photo_credit=""]At the top of these settings you will be able to choose whether posts we pull in from Facebook go to:
- Drafts, where you can review them and choose which ones you wish to publish
- Publish: where they are added to your site right away. For more information about this feature here.
1) Publish posts without media: it will publish the posts that are only text.
1) Pull in posts published by this page: when this option is checked, we pull in all posts that were published by your page, the FB page that is connected in the feeds (and this is a default setting).
1) Pull in posts without media: if this option is enabled, we'll pull in only posts from all users that mentioned this page in their comments.
4) Pull in only posts with video: when this option is selected, only posts that contain Facebook videos will be pulled in.