Discovery: Facebook Feed Settings
Here you learned all about Content feeds dashboard
But when you connected Facebook you noticed various settings for that feed. Here we explain what each of those settings represent:
At the top of these settings you will be able to choose whether posts we pull in from Facebook go to:
- Drafts, where you can review them and choose which ones you wish to publish
- Publish: where they are added to your site right away. For more information about this feature here.
1) Publish posts without media: it will publish the posts that are only text.
1) Pull in posts published by this page: when this option is checked, we pull in all posts that were published by your page, the FB page that is connected in the feeds (and this is a default setting).
1) Pull in posts without media: if this option is enabled, we'll pull in only posts from all users that mentioned this page in their comments.
4) Pull in only posts with video: when this option is selected, only posts that contain Facebook videos will be pulled in.