The new Dashboard Overview design is very clear and user friendly . It shows all the posts created , also gives details about optimization and provides facility to select and sort the posts.
Following are some new enhancements to Dashboard Overview :
1) Filters: To view following filters User have to click on filter icon .
- Section drop-down: When User selects a particular section, Posts in that corresponding section are displayed in the dashboard overview table. Note: Only public sections are displayed here.
- Today drop-down: On selecting particular option from this filter, Posts which are created in corresponding duration are displayed in the dashboard overview table. The option are Today, Yesterday, Last week, Last Month.
2) Card View : It shows the performance overview .
3) Bulk Deletion: To delete multiple posts simultaneously, you just have to check beside the post and click on delete icon in the top bar.
On clicking checkbox beside Author we can select all the post on the current page for deletion.
4) Arrows for Total and Last hour: Post are sorted according to number of views respectively.
5) Section Update: If you want to change the section for a particular post ,you simply have to click on section name in section column for the respective post and select the desired option from the list.
6) Front page edit : Rearrange the posts order by clicking on the edit icon and giving the desired number.
7) On clicking post title link , Post editor will be opened in new tab.
8) Left navigation menu : There is a new menu beside dashboard to access Entry Editor.
Learn more about Optimization tracker with RebelMouse