Be an Advocate for Engagement With Discovery Email Templates
RebelMouse's Discovery tool offers various forms of social outreach, including emails that you can send to influencers while you're editing your article. We utilize our proprietary technology to seamlessly pull in the email addresses of social media account owners. And now, coupled with customizable template language that automatically gets pulled into your workflow, you can easily send out messages to let these accounts know that you love their content and wouldn't mind if they shared a related story of yours.
To make email outreach even more personalized and effective, take advantage of our Profile Type feature. This allows you to categorize potential partner pages in your RebelMouse Ecosystem for filtering and segmentation:
Great potential partners are like-minded media companies and brands that understand the real magic of social — think homegrown pages with massive, organic followings. These are great accounts to connect with because they'll give you additional content exposure to validate your message. This, in turn, helps you generate more fans and followers. Here's an example of a message you might send:
How It Works
In your Discovery dashboard, click on the gear icon toward the top of the right-hand side of the screen to access the settings menu. Once loaded, click the Templates tab.
Now you can customize various email templates, including first touch or general outreach for a target social account. You can also change and edit your template for one article at a time.
- First Outreach Template for Organic Profiles: This template will be used the first time you reach out to a new profile.
- First Outreach Template for Partner Profiles: If you marked a page as a "Partner" in your RebelMouse Ecosystem, this template will be used as your first email to them.
- General Outreach Template for Organic Profiles: This is a template that's used after you've sent out the first outreach to an organic profile.
- General Outreach Template for Partner Profiles: This is a template that's used after you've sent out the first outreach to a partner profile.
- Comments Template: This template is where you can craft language around the "Promote in Comments" feature of Facebook. Here's an example of how this looks:
- Video Comments Template: Just like with the Comments template, this template is used when you're commenting with a Facebook video.
RebelMouse automatically serves the appropriate template any time you email a target account.