Anyone else on vacation this week? We're sorry not sorry for this one.
Nothing like a little Yazoo Summer on Independence Day #america @YazooBrew @_CraftBeer @craftbeer @GoodBeerTweet
RT @BrewersStats: What's better than a gose on a hot Friday? A cherry gose @OMFbrewing !
We made it! @GreenManBrewing IPA @TwistedLaurel in downtown Asheville is hitting the spot.
Phenomenal take on my favorite style. @YazooBrew @EmbraceTheFunk @_CraftBeer @craftbeernash @GoodBeerTweet @craftbeer
Here's some info on the collaboration between the brewers & the band.
In response to Jonathan Shikes
Video: the Rackhouse Pub gets to know Strange Brewing as trademark dispute continues
“@craftbeer: Which #4thOfJulyBrews are you celebrating with today? .” @BPbrewing #HabaneroSculpin
Enjoy your independence @StoneBrewingCo #enjoyby #IndependenceDay @DailyBeerNews @BeerAdvocate @craftbeer @BeerBrewin
Must-have craft beers for July 4th celebrations
Tasting panel to finish off a Friday you say? Aye, go on then! #Brewpix
CraftBeer.com 's Grilling Guide: goo.gl/B774tG 6 grilled go-tos & the #craftbeer styles that love them! #4thofJuly
For the first time @FirestoneWalker bottles Helldorado Barrel-Aged Blonde Barley Wine.
Retweeted by Craft Beer
Last night, we tweeted that we hate when breweries (or anyone for that matter) tweets a link to their Facebook page. Our @craftbeer followers agreed - overwhelmingly.
Here's why people hate it:
- Not everyone is on Facebook and might require a "Like" or a login. That's a big pain in the ass and I'm guessing that almost everyone will opt-out at that point.
- When people click on the link via mobile, the Facebook site is not optimized for mobile.
- It looks lazy and automated. People want communication that is relavant to that particular social platform.
- If a person is follows you on different platforms, they experience the "echo effect" and see the same message over and over.
- On top of all this, you as the brewery are missing out on the opportunity to drive people to YOUR website or YOUR blog. Why give the traffic to Facebook? Why miss out on the opportunity to measure that traffic?
The point here is that it just takes a couple extra minutes to customize your content for each platform. You don't need to reinvent the wheel every time, but consider your how your audience is different in each platform and cater to them appropriately.
Take notice of this, Craft Brewers. Your social network pays attention to this kind of stuff.
Next up on today's #BeerLineup Boulevard Wheat by @Boulevard_Beer @craftbeer
Hanging out at 8-bit brewery tonight. @craftbeer @BrewStuds
Rye IPA poolside planning Independence Day festivities. #noglassbythepool #craftbeer
Have plans July 4? We're tapping 2 limited sours at 12 when we open. Come early because we close at 6PM on the Fourth
It's time for summer beers so get in here and get yourself some. #4thOfJulyBrews #cansRfun #craftcans #smokedmeat
Gizmodo learns us: How to drink all day and not pass out
Manna on Rye... Extremely limited availability! Hop Manna IPA aged in Jewish Whiskey Co. Rye Barrels w/ Mustard Seed.
All men are created equal... but not all beers are! Nitro = #PourHard! #MilkStoutNitro
More posts are loading...