How horrible is cellulite? If you have it, it is guaranteed that you want to get rid of it. And do you want to know the horrible truth? Even if you think you don’t have it, you actually do. Perhaps it’s still hidden deep below the surface, but it is there waiting for the opportunity to come out. I have always eaten healthily and kept fit, yet even I can’t get rid of the horrible orange peel skin. I take little comfort in the knowledge that apparently even Tyra Banks has cellulite, and I just want to get rid of it.
My husband often jokes about the thousands of lotions and potions I have in the bathroom, but his laughter quickly died away when I pointed out that he was actually suffering from some cellulite himself! In the knowledge that we could not go on this way (there was no way we could afford lotions and potions for two people!), I went on the look for something different. Something that would resolve the problem once and for all, and preferably in a natural way. In the best case scenario, it would be easy to achieve as well. After some research, I came across Joey Atlas’ The Truth About Cellulite and decided to give that one a try.
What Is the Truth About Cellulite?
Joey Atlas designed this problem specifically for those who suffer from cellulite. It is mainly geared towards women, but men can try it as well. Cellulite is caused by poor lymphatic circulation in various parts of the skin, although generally in specific problem areas (hips, bum, thighs and so on). Joey Atlas claims that his program is actually able to get rid of the cellulite once and for all – even if you have cellulite that isn’t visible (yet).
The package is provided in eBook format, which is great because it is like having a personal trainer in your own living room. You will learn to see cellulite for what it really is, and you can get rid of it in the privacy of your own home, without having to feel uncomfortable in front of loads of other people in a gym. The treatment suggested is designed at providing a long term solution, rather than a quick fix that will only work for a short period of time. It works only on natural remedies, meaning you can get rid of all the creams, potions, gadgets, lotions and even pills. I really liked this, because I am well aware of the fact that I really have no idea about what goes into the products I put on my skin. This means I could actually be causing damage without knowing it myself.
Joey promises that by following his natural remedies and exercise plan, cellulite will not just go away, it will stay away as well. He is intent on making sure that you have beautiful, tight and clear skin on every part of your body, but particularly your thighs, legs and butt. The exercise that is suggested is light, rather than the tough, grilling programs that have the potential to cause damage to your joints in the long run.
About Joey Atlas
Joey Atlas is a very well respected individual in the world of fitness, diet and nutrition. He has long focused on ensuring women are able to have the best looking stomach, bums and legs. Lower body beauty, as it is known, is something he believes strongly in, and thousands of women around the world have already been helped through his various programs. He has always prided himself on developing programs that don’t just work, but that are affordable for the everyday person. And added to this, he is a professional trainer by trade, and has two degrees in fitness and exercise. Clearly someone that can be trusted when it comes to a health and fitness related packaged.
The Truth About Cellulite Package
When you purchase the package, you will get information about eight specific yet very simple cellulite exercises. The program has added value, however, thanks to the exclusive bonuses that Joey includes for anyone that makes the purchase. These bonuses include:
- How to get a flat sexy stomach
- How to tightly tone your arms and create a flat stomach (video instructions)
- Online DVD, Session 1 of total body lifting, toning and shaping
- The Female’s complete body home workout DVD
- Membership to the online resource of cellulite files
What I Liked
- Easy to use program that you can follow at home, where you have complete privacy and comfort.
- The program works on natural methods, meaning that you don’t have to worry about any side effects. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about developing significant problems, such as blood pressure issues or even organ failure, which is all possible when taking medication.
- You only need to spend 20 minutes a day working out in order to notice the benefits.
- You will have regular and direct contact with Joey Atlas via email, who will answer any questions you may have, as well as providing you with free counseling via email.
- It comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren’t completely satisfied, you will be able to get your money back.
What I Didn’t Like
- It can take some time for the results to become visible, although this depends completely on your body type. Other people have noticed incredibly rapid results.
- If you want to see the perfect results, you cannot deviate from the program or take a bit of time off.
The Truth About Cellulite is full of benefits. It offers a natural method of getting rid of cellulite in the comfort of your own home, in a very reasonable amount of time. Furthermore, it promotes natural remedies, rather than suggesting that have to work with the pharmaceutical industry. Sure, it has a few disadvantages, but which product wouldn’t? In my eyes, this program really works and I think this is not just clever marketing, based on the huge number of positive reviews that can be found.