Although we love them all, we choose some of our favorites to highlight as the Top 12 of 2012!
- TechCrunch: Built CrunchScroll.com to showcase their social content with RebelMouse.
- TIME: Used RebelMouse to track social reactions to their Person of the Year announcement.
- EcoWatch: Embedded RebelMouse on their homepage to make it more dynamic and social.
- NowThis News: Set RebelMouse as their homepage to showcase their mobile-friendly videos.
- Gary Vaynerchuck: Integrated RebelMouse with his Tumblr page.
- Sacramento Kings: Using RebelMouse to showcase the latest Kings news and announcements.
- City of Sin: Customized their page's CSS to promote their upcoming film series.
- Anand Giridharadas: Embedded RebelMouse on his blog.
- USA Network: Created CharacterCollage.com to promote their shows with RebelMouse.
- Salon: Tracked the 2012 elections with RebelMouse.
- Paul Carr: The first user to have RebelMouse power their domain!
- ProPublica: Created a RebelMouse-powered section of watchdog reporting on their site.
We're looking forward to adding more awesome sites in 2013!