28 February 2013
Top 12 RebelMouse Sites of 2012
Published 28 Feb 2013
Although we love them all, we choose some of our favorites to highlight as the Top 12 of 2012!
- TechCrunch: Built CrunchScroll.com to showcase their social content with RebelMouse.
- TIME: Used RebelMouse to track social reactions to their Person of the Year announcement.
- EcoWatch: Embedded RebelMouse on their homepage to make it more dynamic and social.
- NowThis News: Set RebelMouse as their homepage to showcase their mobile-friendly videos.
- Gary Vaynerchuck: Integrated RebelMouse with his Tumblr page.
- Sacramento Kings: Using RebelMouse to showcase the latest Kings news and announcements.
- City of Sin: Customized their page's CSS to promote their upcoming film series.
- Anand Giridharadas: Embedded RebelMouse on his blog.
- USA Network: Created CharacterCollage.com to promote their shows with RebelMouse.
- Salon: Tracked the 2012 elections with RebelMouse.
- Paul Carr: The first user to have RebelMouse power their domain!
- ProPublica: Created a RebelMouse-powered section of watchdog reporting on their site.
We're looking forward to adding more awesome sites in 2013!