Great Weekend: Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. Lows in the upper 40s. Mostly sunny to sunny.
Areas of frost late in the night. Lows in the lower 30s. Thursday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
WX Trivia: On this date in 1994, a tornado tracked across northern Hamilton into Meigs, Bradley and McMinn counties.. 1 person was killed.
Mostly cloudy. Rain likely in the morning and early afternoon. Breezy. Highs in the upper 40s to lower 50s.
Lows in the lower 50s. Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
30% chance of showers late. Lows in the mid to upper 50s. Tuesday: Chance of rain 70%. Highs in the lower to mid 70s.
A record low temperature of 25 degrees was set at Tri-Cities Regional Airport today breaking the previous record of 27 set in 2008.
Remember that you can sign up for our email distribution at ametsoc.org/chapters/smoky…. #ams #knoxwx #weather
You've heard "Stormy Monday?" Get ready for Stormy Friday. (National Weather Service graphic) ow.ly/i/57KAZ
WX Trivia: In 2013, storms hit area downing trees and power lines. Buildings were damaged in Monroe Co.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. 30% chance of rain tonight.
WX Trivia: Late season winter storm hit east TN in on this date in 1983. Tri-Cities report 5.6" of snow.
Sunny. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs in the lower to mid 60s.
Spring? Freeze warning tonight, a Wind Advisory today, a Freeze Watch Wednesday night ow.ly/vNKoI
You could win a camera in the Storm Shield Severe Weather Photo Sweepstakes ow.ly/vLqDW ow.ly/i/5eJwX
Fewer tornadoes striking this season ow.ly/vVXj8
Considerable clouds. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the upper 40s.
Forecast: Morning frost, sunny skies: ow.ly/vQln0
Forecast: Rain, wind advisory today; freeze warning tonight: ow.ly/vNIpG
Cold snap ahead for several states ow.ly/vMF00
Showers & a chance of thunderstorms today into Tuesday. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the mid to upper 40s.
More posts are loading...